Assistant Assembly Department Supervisor
Reports to: Assembly Department Supervisor
- Assist in coordinating, managing, and implementing the production schedule
- Assist in planning and establishing work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet the production schedule
- Assist in calculate labor and human resource requirements
- Set-up and adjust machines and equipment within the department
- Supervise, coach, and motivate department workers
- Conduct employee training in equipment operations and work procedures
- Review the performance and evaluation of department workers
- Manage standard operating procedures for production assembly operations
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to
- Recommend or implement measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, and/or efficiency
- Assist in monitoring and enforcing quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Recommend or execute personnel actions, such as hiring, evaluations, and promotions
- Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Interpret specifications, schematics, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Keep records of employees' attendance and hours worked.
- Extensive hands-on experience working with AC and DC electrical assemblies, systems, and/or installations.
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Electric Code (NEC)
- Hands-on knowledge and/or experience with Marine Electrical Systems and ABYC Certification would be a plus
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate excellent communication De
- Must have full oral and verbal fluency in Spanish and English
Desired Experience and/or Training:
- 3 years of experience working with electro-mechanical assembly’s
- Electrical knowledge to support wiring and cabling of electro-mechanical assembly’s
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment with knowledge of manufacturing principles and processes
Paneltronics offers competitive wages and a complete benefits package including medical, dental, and 401K plan. Paneltronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit your resume in confidence to: email@example.com