Electrical Product Assembler
Edited on 12/1/2022
Location: 11960 NW 87th Court, Hialeah Gardens, FL 33018
Paneltronics is an industry leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of high quality electrical panels, power distribution panels, electrical enclosures, and box-build assemblies. Paneltronics' electrical panels, assemblies, and systems are specified on a wide variety of industrial equipment, specialty vehicles, trucks, boats and military applications worldwide.
- Assembly and wiring of electrical parts and components onto control panels.
- Ability to read and follow detailed drawings and assembly instructions.
- Comfortable with use of hand tools.
- Ability to speak Spanish (bilingual speaker would be ideal).
- Must have a valid Social Security Number.
- Must have a good attitude and a positive disposition to work and cooperate.
- Willing to work in a team environment.
Minimum Experience Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the product assembly.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Medical Insurance
- 401K Plan
Hiring for both Full- time job and Part-time jobs
- Compensation: dependent on experience and skill sets
Submit your resume to: email@example.com
Principals only. Please no recruiters.
Please, no phone calls about this job.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.