Marketing Content Specialist
Edited on 12/1/2022
Location: 11960 NW 87th Court, Hialeah Gardens, FL 33018
Paneltronics is an industry leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of high quality electrical panels, power distribution panels, electrical enclosures, and box-build assemblies. Paneltronics' electrical panels, assemblies, and systems are specified on a wide variety of industrial equipment, specialty vehicles, trucks, boats and military applications worldwide.
Paneltronics is seeking a Marketing Content Specialist to join and support our Marketing team. The Marketing Content Specialist will be actively involved in new product introductions and the creation, development, coordination, and enhancement of technical marketing content across multiple channels: web, email, social media, print, and video. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and technical writing skills. While not a technical position, the ideal candidate will still be expected to be comfortable with technical and engineering language.
Reports to: Assembly Department Supervisor
What You Will Be Doing:
- Research and create content for our products, marketing campaigns and corporate communications including but not limited to websites, emails, print, digital advertising, social media, videos, technical knowledge base, and case studies.
- Write and edit clear, accurate, and timely marketing communications for multiple channels. Audiences include Customers, Distributors, Industry Associations and Publications, and Employees.
- Write and edit clear and accurate product data sheets and product documentation.
- Produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and Paneltronics’ audience.
- Interview internal subject matter experts, customers, and outside experts for the purpose of creating compelling content
- Edit content written by others
- Check facts and verifies the information received by various sources.
- Help build and manage Paneltronics’ social media profiles and presence.
- Be an active participant in developing, implementing, and managing marketing strategies and projects.
- Collaborate well and often with Marketing, Sales, and Engineering to ensure communication goals are met.
- Collaborate well and often with the contracted web developer and marketing resources in the planning and strategy for campaign execution.
- Provide insight on content effectiveness, areas for improvement, and new opportunities.
- Act as project owner for projects as assigned
- Manage multiple projects from inception to completion.
- Manage the communication and distribution of completed content.
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience producing B2B and B2C content and technical writing.
- Must have years prior experience working with technical products. Specifically, electrical, electronic, and/or mechanical type products preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Communications, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to conceive fresh and original ideas for new content that supports Paneltronics’ brand identity and targets Paneltronics’ core audiences
- Experience writing long form content (i.e. white papers, case studies)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Paneltronics offers competitive wages and a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K plan. Paneltronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org